Broccoli Puffs with a Honey Mustard Dip
- 24 oz. chopped broccoli
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup diced onions,can saute don't need to
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup panko
- MUSTARD DIP:
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 2 tbsp. yellow mustard
- 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 1/2 tbsp. lemon juice
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Blanch broccoli for 1 minute in boiling water then shock with ice water. Drain well.
2. Place broccoli in a large bowl with eggs,onion,mayo, and panko crumbs. Season generously with salt. Mix well.
3. With wet hands shape into balls and place on a cookie sheet. Bake for 18-20 minutes until golden brown and lightly crisp.
4. Combine all dip ingredients and serve on side.