Thai Beef Drunken Noodles
- 1 lb of fresh rice noodles
- 1/4 lb of thinly sliced beef flank steak
- 2 green bell pepper
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup of bean sprouts
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 2 tablespoon of oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon of corn starch
- 1 tablespoon of Sriracha (optional)
- 2 tablespoon of Asian five spice powder
- 1 cup of chicken broth
1. Marinate beef with soy sauce.
2. Sauteed beef in a wok for 5 minutes under high heat with 1 tablespoon of canola oil.
3. Save beef in a bowl.
4. Cut bell peppers into 1” squares. Dice in the wok under medium heat until soft with 1 tablespoon of canola oil.
5. Add bean sprouts and sauteed for 2 minutes.
6. Save the veggies in a separate bowl.
7. Put cut rice noodles in a pot of boiling water until they separate. Strain them.
8. Mix chicken broth, five spice powder, oyster sauce, corn starch and Sriracha. Stir well.
9. In a hot wok, add the gravy mixture, then the cooked noodles, beef and veggies.
You'll also love
- Apple Fritter Rings with Caramel... 4.6/5 (17 Votes)
- Super Secret Sausage Gravy 4.6/5 (17 Votes)
- Bobby Flay's Beer-Simmered... 4.6/5 (17 Votes)
- Italian Sausage Soup with... 4.6/5 (17 Votes)
- Pasta en salsa de perejil con ajo 4.4/5 (28 Votes)
- The Very Best Homemade Beef Jerky 4.5/5 (27 Votes)
- Fideo Soup (Mexican Noodle Soup) 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Veg Schezwan Noodles 4.7/5 (15 Votes)