Thai Beef Drunken Noodles
- 1 lb of fresh rice noodles
- 1/4 lb of thinly sliced beef flank steak
- 2 green bell pepper
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup of bean sprouts
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 2 tablespoon of oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon of corn starch
- 1 tablespoon of Sriracha (optional)
- 2 tablespoon of Asian five spice powder
- 1 cup of chicken broth
1. Marinate beef with soy sauce.
2. Sauteed beef in a wok for 5 minutes under high heat with 1 tablespoon of canola oil.
3. Save beef in a bowl.
4. Cut bell peppers into 1” squares. Dice in the wok under medium heat until soft with 1 tablespoon of canola oil.
5. Add bean sprouts and sauteed for 2 minutes.
6. Save the veggies in a separate bowl.
7. Put cut rice noodles in a pot of boiling water until they separate. Strain them.
8. Mix chicken broth, five spice powder, oyster sauce, corn starch and Sriracha. Stir well.
9. In a hot wok, add the gravy mixture, then the cooked noodles, beef and veggies.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (811 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Casserole 4.5/5 (702 Votes)
- Buffalo Ranch Alfredo Pasta 4.5/5 (687 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.5/5 (665 Votes)
- Crockpot Chicken & Noodles 4.5/5 (234 Votes)
- Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup 4.5/5 (147 Votes)