Honey-Mustard Chicken with Carrots, Potatoes and Onion
- 3 tbsp grainy Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/4 c olive oil
- 4 skin-on, bone-in chicken thighs (about 1 1/2 lb)
- 1 tsp coarse salt
- 12 oz baby red potatoes (about 10) halved
- 8 oz carrots, peeled and halved crosswise
- 2 small red onions, cut into 8 wedges
- 10 sprigs thyme
Cooking time 60mins
Adapted from doctorozmag.com
Heat oven to 400 F. Combine the mustard, honey and 2 tbsp oil and rub all over the chicken thighs. Season with 1/2 tsp salt, plus pepper to taste.
Toss potatoes, carrots, and red onions with remaining oil and the thyme. Season with remaining salt, plus pepper to taste. Place chicken thights, skin sides up, on a rimmed baking sheet and scatter vegetables around them.
Bake until vegetables are caramelized (stir them about halfway through cooking time and chicken is golden, about 45 min.