White Snack Cake
I googled this recipe because there are some times I like to have a little cake for dessert without a ton of left overs. I usually make this kind of snack cake in the summer with a little fruit on top.
- 3 large egg whites
- 18 tsp. (6 TBS.) soft margarine
- 3/4 C white sugar
- 3/4 C skim milk
- 3/4 C vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 C all purpose flour
- 2 1/4 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
1. Beat egg whites in small mixing bowl until stiff. Set aside
2. Beat margarine and sugar together. Slowly beat in milk and vanilla.
Add flour, baking powder and salt. Mix until moistened.
3. Fold in egg whites. Pour into small, greased, pan.
4. Bake at 350 for about 350 min.