Belgian Endive And Apple Salad With Cranberry Vinaigrette
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (preferably extra-virgin)
- 2 tablespoons frozen cranberry juice concentrate thawed
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
- 3 heads Belgian endive thinly sliced
- 2 Red Delicious or Fuji apples unpeeled, cored, and chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cranberries
- 1/4 cup thinly-sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup walnuts toasted, and coarsely chopped
Whisk oil, cranberry juice concentrate and vinegar in small bowl to blend. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Combine endive and apples in medium bowl. Pour dressing over; toss to coat. Sprinkle cranberries, green onions and walnuts over and serve.
This recipe yields 4 servings.
Per serving: calories, 217; total fat, 11 g; saturated fat, 1 g; cholesterol, 0.
You'll also love
- Artichoke And Feta Cheese Pizza 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Swag Crabcakes 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spicy Shrimp Over Fried Green... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Poached Pears 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pineapple Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Key West Grits With Shrimp Cheese... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Gilfeather Turnip Soup With Spinach 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Fresh Strawberry Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)