Pan Fried Cajun Chickpeas
- 1 can chickpeas (I like to use Bush's Garbanzo Beans)
- 2-3 tsp flour
- 2-3 tsp Cajun seasoning
- 2-3 TB olive oil
- sea salt, to taste
Adapted from aggieskitchen.com
1.Rinse and dry chickpeas on paper towel. Be sure to dry completely.
2.Heat oil in a non stick skillet over medium high heat. Combine flour and seasoning in a small bowl or plate. Roll chickpeas in seasoned flour until lightly dusted. Carefully add chickpeas to skillet, in batches, cooking for a few minutes before gently tossing them around in pan.
3.Cook chickpeas until they look crisp and lightly browned. Remove from pan and serve warm.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (871 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (810 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (486 Votes)
- Texas Trash Warm Bean Dip 4.5/5 (184 Votes)
- Minestrone Soup 4.4/5 (148 Votes)
- Tuscan White Bean Salad with... 4.4/5 (128 Votes)