5-Ingredient Cheesy Bacon Dip
To make this awesome dip all you need is bacon, cream cheese, sour cream, cheddar cheese, onions and 30 minutes of baking time!
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 cup bacon, crumbled (6 to 8 slices)
- 1/3 cup green onions, chopped
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 35mins
Preheat oven to 375ºF.
In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, cheddar cheese, bacon and green onions and mix until they’re totally combined.
Transfer mixture to a round baking dish and place in oven.
Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, or until cheese is totally melted and dip is bubbly.
Remove from oven and serve with chips or toasted bread.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (812 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (738 Votes)
- Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Casserole 4.5/5 (704 Votes)
- Jalapeno Popper Spread 4.5/5 (674 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.5/5 (666 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (489 Votes)
- Crock Pot Ravioli Casserole 4.5/5 (475 Votes)