5-Ingredient Cheesy Bacon Dip
To make this awesome dip all you need is bacon, cream cheese, sour cream, cheddar cheese, onions and 30 minutes of baking time!
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 cup bacon, crumbled (6 to 8 slices)
- 1/3 cup green onions, chopped
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 35mins
Preheat oven to 375ºF.
In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, cheddar cheese, bacon and green onions and mix until they’re totally combined.
Transfer mixture to a round baking dish and place in oven.
Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, or until cheese is totally melted and dip is bubbly.
Remove from oven and serve with chips or toasted bread.
You'll also love
- Queso Spinach Bacon Dip 4.4/5 (55 Votes)
- Warm Artichoke & Bacon Dip 4.6/5 (25 Votes)
- Yucatan Shrimp 3.9/5 (72 Votes)
- The Pioneer Woman's Black-Eyed Pea... 3.8/5 (60 Votes)
- Clam and Shrimp Scampi 4.1/5 (38 Votes)
- Turkey & Dressing Sandwiches 4.2/5 (52 Votes)
- Cotton Candy Jelly 3.9/5 (14 Votes)
- Skillet Pasta with Chicken... 4.4/5 (5 Votes)