Pumpkin Banana Bread (No Sugar Added)
Serving size: 1/12th
Saturated fat: .3g
Count is with stevia, Try 1/4-1/2 cup honey or maple syrup but leave out that amount of applesauce
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup milk, 1%
- 1/2 cup applesauce, unsweetened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla liquid stevia
- 2 bananas, mashed
- 2 cups whole wheat pastry flour OR gluten free flour ( I used Bob's Red Mill)
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon xanthan gum optional with whole wheat pastry flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
Preparation time 15mins
Adapted from sugarfreemom.com
1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2.In a stand mixer place eggs, vanilla, milk, applesauce and stevia and blend on speed 4 until combined.
4.In a separate bowl stir together flour, flaxseed, salt, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, xanthum gum and pumpkin spice.
5.A little a time pour the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and blend on all incorporated.
6.Blend in the pumpkin puree.
7.Spray a loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray and pour batter into pan.
8.Bake 60-70 minutes until a toothpick in center of loaf comes out clean.
9.Let cool 30-60 minutes before removing from loaf pan.
You'll also love
- Asian Broccoli Salad with Peanut... 4.2/5 (12 Votes)
- Lemon-Glazed Sweet Potatoes 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
- Spelt Raisin & Molasses Muffins 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- Carne de Puerco con Calabacitas y... 4.1/5 (31 Votes)
- Hearty Chicken Pumpkin Soup 4.1/5 (16 Votes)
- Pumpkin Maple Pecan Granola with... 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Eagle Brand Banana Cream Pie 4/5 (10 Votes)