- 1-3/4 cup of Water
- 1-3/4 cup of Sugar
- 2 cup of Fresh Lemon juice
- 4 Tbsp of Lemon Zest
Adapted from laurainthekitchen.com
1) In a small saucepan, add the water and sugar and cook it together just long enough for the sugar to dissolve.
2) Strain the lemon juice into a large measuring cup or a bowl, add the sugar water mixture and lemon zest, cover it and pop it in the fridge overnight.
3) Pour the mixture into the insert of your ice cream machine and freeze according to manufacturers instructions.
You'll also love
- One Pan Ranch Pork Chops & Veggies 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Peppered Bacon Wrapped Turkey Pub... 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Maple-Dijon Baked Beans 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Creole Meatloaf with Tomato Gravy 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Apple, Cheddar and Spinach Salad... 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Homemade Cranberry Sauce 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Black Rice Salad with Lemon... 4.5/5 (10 Votes)