Tomato Ginger Sauce
For Fondue Dip
Rate this recipe
- 250 ml (1 cup) Canned crushed tomatoes with juice
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) Onions, thinly chopped
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) Fresh ginger, grated
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) Olive oil
- 5 ml (1 tsp) Celery salt
- Salt and pepper
1. In a pan, heat up the oil.
2. Cook the onion and ginger until soft.
3. Add the tomatoes and tomato juice.
4. Bring to a boil.
5. Let the sauce cool off.
6. Puree in a blender.
7. Add celery salt and salt and pepper to taste.
You'll also love
Savory Parmesan French Toast with Tomato-Basil Topping
Tomato and Horseradish Root Cocktail Sauce