Broiling Frozen Steak
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 (1/2 pound) frozen Delmonico (rib-eye) steak
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon meat tenderizer
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- salt and black pepper to taste
1. Preheat your oven's broiler. Spread half of the butter on top of the frozen steak. Pour Worcestershire sauce over, and sprinkle liberally with meat tenderizer, garlic, salt and pepper.
2. Place steak on a roasting pan. Broil for 6 to 8 minutes, remove steak from the oven, and flip over. Spread butter and season just like the other side. Return to the broiler, and continue cooking for 6 to 8 minutes, or to desired doneness.