cake - coconut poke cake
- 1 package white cake mix, plus ingredients listed on box to prepare cake
- 1 (14 ounce) can cream of coconut
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup shredded coconut
Adapted from ebay.com
1. Prepare and bake white cake mix according to package directions for a 9x13 inch cake.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the cream of coconut and sweetened condensed milk.
3. Remove cake from oven and place on a cooling rack. While still hot, use a skewer to poke holes all over the top of the cake.
3. Spoon the cream of coconut and sweetened condensed milk mixture over the cake while the cake is still hot.
4. Let cake cool completely. Top with whipped topping and shredded coconut.
5. Cover and refrigerate overnight before serving.