Key Lime Pie
Laura's Recipe (Wedding Pie)
- 1 - 15 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 4 large egg YOLKS
- 1/2 C fresh key lime or lime juice (12-14 key limes)
- Optional, 3-4 tsp grated lime zest
Preheat oven to 325 degrees
Whisk ingredients together, until well blended.
Pour filling into pre-baked pastry crust or graham cracker crust.
Bake the pie until the center looks set but still quivers when the pan is jiggled, 15-17 minutes.
Let cool completely on a rack, then refrigerate for up to one day. Serve with whipped cream.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (812 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (738 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (489 Votes)
- Apple Brie Tarts 4.5/5 (311 Votes)
- Samoa Brownies 4.5/5 (288 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Orange Chicken 4.5/5 (230 Votes)
- Mediterranean Lemon Chicken 4.4/5 (170 Votes)