- SERVING SUGGESTIONS:
- 4 pounds smoked kielbasa
Add kielbasa to a large skillet of simmering water. Cook for 15 minutes and drain completely.
Place kielbasa on a hot grill pan and cook until grill marks are achieved, turning often, about 10 minutes.
Slice the kielbasa into bite-size pieces and serve with a variety of mustards, sauerkraut, and horseradish.
This recipe yields 8 servings.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (871 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (805 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Casserole 4.5/5 (702 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.5/5 (665 Votes)
- Oven-Roasted Smoked Sausage &... 4.5/5 (393 Votes)