CUISINE AT HOME
- 8 OZ shredded Manchego cheese
- 1 cup AP flour
- 1 stick softened butter
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 jar pimento stuffed green olives, drained and patted dry (6 OZ jar)
Preparation time 40mins
1. Stir together Manchego, flour, butter, paprika, salt and cayenne until combined.
2. Wrap a heaping 1 tsp pastry dough around each olive to completely cover and role into balls. Arrange olives on a baking sheet, cover, and freeze overnight. Transfer olives to a resealable plastic bag until ready to bake.
3. OVen 400 degrees. Arrange olives on baking sheet spaced 2" apart. Bake olives until pastry is brown, 12-15"