Shrimp And Macaroni Salad
- 3 cans shrimp - (4 oz ea) drained
- 2 cups shell macaroni
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet pickle
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 3 tablespoons commercial garlic French dressing
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated onion
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly-ground black pepper
Combine shrimp, macaroni, celery, parsley and pickle.
Combine mayonnaise, French dressing, lemon juice, onion and seasonings. Mix thoroughly. Adjust seasoning to suit taste.
Just before serving add mayonnaise mixture to shrimp and toss lightly.
This recipe yields 6 servings.