Blueberry Streusel Jumbo Muffins
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 cups white flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 12 oz. of fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup white flour
- 1/4 cup of packed brown sugar
- 3 TBL. butter, melted
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray or grease each well of jumbo
2. In medium bowl, combine flour baking powder and salt and set aside.
3. In mixing bowl, beat butter and sugar with electric mixer until
light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each.
Add vanilla; mix well. Alternately add flour mixture and milk to
butter mixture; mixing until just combined. Fold in blueberries
with rubber spatula. Spoon evenly into muffin cups.
4. For topping, combine flour with brown sugar and melted butter in
small bowl. Stir until mixture is crumbly; sprinkle over muffins.
5. Bake 25-28 minutes. Remove and cool on wire rack.
Makes 6 jumbo muffins.