AUNT IRIS TURKEY MEAT LOAF
Turkey meat loaf
- 2 lb. ground turkey 1/2 c oatmeal
- 1/8 c mustard 1/8 c milk soy or goat
- 1/8 c ketchup 1 green peppers med.
- 1 egg beat it first 1 onion med.
- 1 med. red peppers 2 Tbsp. worcestershire sauce
1} cook the vegetables in a pan with olive oil,just a little
bit. till translucent.
2} in a big bowl put meat and ingredients: in and mix-up good!
the the vegetables and oatmeal the last thing.
3} put in bread pan and bake with foil on top. 4 45 minutes
4} PREHEAT OVEN AT 350=400* then put in.
5} Take out and put ketchup and back in 4 15 minutes more.
uncover the loaf. so it will get brown.
4oz= calories 220