Double Chocolate Cream Pie
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cup mini marshmallows (or 16 large)
- 1 bar (8oz) Hershey's milk chocolate
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 pkg (6oz) ready to use choc pie crust
- Strawberry slices (garnish)
- mint leaves (garnish)
1. Heat milk, marshmallows and choc in 3 at saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly until marshmallows and candy are melted and blended. Refrigerate approximately 20 min, stirring occasionally until mixture mounds slightly when dropped from a spoon.
2. Beat whipping cream in chilled large bowl w/electric mixer on high speed until soft peaks form. Fold chocolate mixture into whipped cream. Pour into pie crust.
3. Refrigerate uncovered at least 8 hrs until set. Garnish w/strawberry slices and mint leaves.
Special touch: Drizzle melted semisweet choc around the edge of the pie shell. Just microwave choc chips in a resealable plastic bag, cut the corner and squeeze.