White Chocolate Cashew Pretzel Bars
- 1 roll (18 oz) refrigerated sugar cookies
- 1 bag white chocolate chips
- 1 cup coarsely chopped pretzel sticks or twists
- 1 1/2 cups semisweet choc chips
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup chopped cashews
1. Heat oven to 350*. Grease 13x9" pan. Break up cookie dough, press to form crust. Sprinkle 1 cup of white choc chips and pretzels over dough; lightly press into crust.
2. Bake 16-20 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool completely on wire rack.
3. In a small microwavable bowl, 1/4 cups of white chocolate chips; set aside. In large microwavable bowl, microwave remaining white chocolate chips and chocolate chips on high for 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds, until melted and smooth. Stir in peanut butter and cashews. Spread evenly over cooled crust. Refrigerate until set, about 15 minutes.
4. Microwave reserved white chocolate chips on high 30 seconds; stir until melted and smooth. Drizzle over bars. Let stand until set, about 10 min. Cut into bars.