Nutella-Filled Chocolate Chip Banana Pancakes
After one of those long nights spent living it up with my friendly college co-eds at the football house, I usually wake up feeling a bit, ahem, under the weather. This decadent pancake recipe is just for those days and the ingredients will zap any hangover.
Bananas and peanut butter contain tons of potassium to counteract dehydration, while walnuts are packed with neuroprotective compounds to regain the brain cells you lost last night. Finally, the sugar rush soothes any pounding head.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 cup pancake mix
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 banana, mashed
- Peanut butter (to taste)
- Nutella (to taste)
- Chocolate chips (to taste)
- Chopped walnuts (to taste)
- Sliced bananas (optional)
Adapted from brown.spoonuniversity.com
1. Lightly oil pan and place over medium heat.
2. While the pan heats, combine pancake mix, milk, eggs, and mashed banana in a large bowl. Stir until the batter is smooth.