Foil-Pack Fish Florentine
- 2 cups instant white rice, uncooked
- 2 cups warm water
- 1 lb. flounder fillets, cut crosswise in half
- 4 cups tightly packed fresh spinach, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup PHILADELPHIA Chive & Onion Cream Cheese Spread
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Sun Dried Tomato Vinaigrette Dressing
Adapted from kraftrecipes.com
Heat oven to 375°F.
Combine rice and water; spoon onto centers of 4 large sheets heavy-duty foil. Top evenly with half the fish; cover with spinach, cream cheese spread and remaining fish. Drizzle with dressing.
Fold foil to make 4 packets; place on rimmed baking sheet.
Bake 15 min. Cut slits in foil to release steam before opening packets.