- 1 pound bay scallops (the smaller ones)
- 16 medium shrimp
- 5 extra large mushrooms
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/4 teaspoon tarragon
- 2 tablespoons French brandy
- 1/2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 6 scallions chopped
- 2 large garlic cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly-ground black pepper
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 cup Riesling (or other dry white wine)
- 1/8 teaspoon lime zest
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 cup halved green grapes
- Freshly-grated Parmesan cheese
- Fettuccini cooked according
- to package directions
Saute shrimp and scallops in butter for 6 minutes. Remove from pan.
In the same pan, saute mushrooms in butter with tarragon and brandy til brown. Set aside with seafood.
Saute onion and garlic in butter. Mix flour into butter/onion/garlic and stir til well blended. Cook for five minutes, stirring constantly.
Add wine, bring just to a boil, stirring constantly.
Add cream, bring just to a boil, stirring constantly.
Add seafood, mushrooms, and grapes.
Serve over cooked fettuccini topped with Parmesan cheese.
This recipe yields 4 servings.