Chex party mix
- 3 cups Corn Chex
- 3 cups Wheat Chex
- 3 cups Rice Chex
- 2 cups Pretzel Sticks
- 2 cups Mixed Nuts
- 1 stick (to 1 1/2 Sticks) Butter)
- 3 Tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 6 dashes (to 12 Dashes) Tabasco Sauce
- 3 cloves (to 5) Garlic, Mashed
- 1 teaspoon Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Onion Powder
Adapted from thepioneerwoman.com
Dump cereal into a large mixing bowl. Add in pretzel sticks and nuts.
In a microwave-safe bowl, add remaining ingredients and microwave until butter is melted. Stir together and toss into a cereal mixture, stirring as you go.
Transfer mix onto one or two baking sheets, and bake in a 250-degree oven for 1 hour and 15 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes. Let cool and store in an airtight container.
Grab a handful every forty minutes. Eat. Spoil your appetite.