HAWAIIAN HAM & SWISS SLIDER
- 24 Slices of deli honey ham
- 6 Slices of swiss cheese, cut into fourths
- 1/3 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Poppy seeds
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup Butter melted
- 1 tablespoon Onion Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 packages (12 count) KING'S HAWAIIAN Original Hawaiian Sweet Dinner Rolls
Adapted from kingshawaiian.com
Cut rolls in half and spread mayo onto 1 side of the rolls. Place a slice or two of ham and slice of swiss cheese in roll. Replace the top of the rolls and bunch them closely together into a baking dish.
In a medium bowl, whisk together poppy seeds, dijon mustard, melted butter, onion powder and worcestershire sauce.
Pour sauce over the rolls, just covering the tops. Cover with foil and let sit for 10 minutes.
Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Uncover and cook for additional 2 minutes until tops are slightly browned and crisp. Serve warm.