Biscuits and Gravy Casserole
I found this recipe because I wanted an "all-in-one" recipe to serve at a breakfast meeting. It was a hit!
- 1 pkg. sausage
- 1 pkg. gravy mix
- 1 C cheddar cheese
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 C milk
- salt & Pepper
- 1 Can Pillsbury Grand Biscuits
1. Cut biscuits into 1" pieces. Line the bottom of a 9 x 13 pan.
2. Brown sausage and scatter over biscuits.
3. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
4. Whisk eggs and milk with a pinch of salt/pepper. Pour over the biscuits and cheese.
5. Mix gravy mix per package directions and pour over the biscuit egg mixture.
6. Bake in 350 oven for 30-45 min.