Sauteed Spinach With Bacon
- 2 pounds spinach coarse stems removed
- 1 ounce slab bacon cut 1/4" dice
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
Cook spinach in 1 inch of boiling salted water in a large pot, stirring occasionally, until wilted, about 2 minutes. Drain in a colander and rinse under cold running water until cool. Squeeze handfuls of spinach to remove excess moisture.
Cook pancetta in oil in a skillet over moderately-high heat, stirring, until browned, about 3 minutes. Add spinach and salt and pepper to taste and cook over moderate heat, stirring, until heated through.
This recipe yields 4 servings.
You'll also love
- Plantain And Black Bean Fritters 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Caraway Noodles 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Rack Of Lamb With Tarragon Lemon... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Steamed Okra 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Coriander Breast Of Duck With... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Crab Salad Lettuce Cups 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Spinach And Artichoke Stuffed... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Baby Spinach And Chick Pea Salad 5/5 (1 Votes)