Marinated Turkey Breast
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 cup sesame oil
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 4 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 boneless turkey breast
Mix all ingredients of the marinade in a large plastic bag. Place turkey breast in a large plastic bag and marinate in the refrigerator overnight.
Remove turkey, and transfer marinade to a small saucepan, bring to a boil. Grill turkey breast, basting with reserved marinade, until the temperature registers 175 to 180 degrees, about 35 to 45 minutes for a 5-pound bird.
Transfer turkey to a cutting board and slice crosswise. Arrange slices onto a platter, spoon boiled marinade over the turkey slices.
This recipe yields ?? servings.
You'll also love
- Marinated Shrimp With Orange 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grilled Tuna And Star Fruit Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grilled Pork Meatballs 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grilled Beef With Horned Melon... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Turkey Tostados 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Stuffed Turkey Breast With Pears,... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grilled Turkey Paillards With... 0/5 (0 Votes)