Honey BBQ Grilled Vegetable Salad
Rate this recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine melted
- 1/3 cup cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon marjoram
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
- 4 red bell peppers cored, seeded, and cut in half
- 1 large red onion cut 1/2"-thick slices
- 4 large portobello mushrooms
Mix together ingredients for sauce and brush on vegetables. Allow to marinate about 1/2 hour. Grill vegetables.
This recipe yields 4 servings.