Flourless Cinnamon Pecan Cookies
Flourless Cinnamon Pecan Cookies are the perfect healthy, gluten-free dessert!
- 2 cups raw pecans
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 10 pitted dates, soaked for 15 minutes
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt (optional)
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from mywholefoodlife.com
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Drain the water the dates were soaking in.
In a food processor, combine all the ingredients and mix until a dough starts to form.
Using a cookie scoop, form into balls and place on a lined baking sheet.
Bake for 10 minutes.
Wait until the cookies have completely cooled before removing them from the baking sheet.
Store these cookies in an airtight container in the fridge. They should last a couple weeks that way. You can also freeze them for longer storage. Enjoy!
You'll also love
- Creamy Rice Pudding 4.8/5 (25 Votes)
- EASY DIRTY RICE 4.7/5 (25 Votes)
- Lemon Cake Batter Truffles 4.3/5 (50 Votes)
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake 4.6/5 (40 Votes)
- Carrot Cake Oatmeal Whoopie Pies,... 4.5/5 (43 Votes)
- Almond Streusel-Cherry Cheesecake... 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Pecan Cheesecake Squares 4.4/5 (47 Votes)