Spaghetti Squash With Mushrooms And Parmesan
- 1 small spaghetti squash (about 2lbs)
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cups button mushrooms, chopped bite size
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 handful flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 380Fº
- In a deep skillet (or large pan), add olive oil, garlic and thyme. Cook for 2 minutes over high heat and add mushrooms. Cook until mushrooms are golden brown (about 7-8 minutes). Turn off the heat and set aside.
- Put the spaghetti squash on a baking tray and bake for about an hour, until squash can be pierced with a knife.
- Take squash out of the oven and let cool to room temperature. Cut in half and get rid of the seeds. Use a fork to scrape the squash into strings.
- Add squash to the skillet (or pan), turn the heat to high and quickly fry with mushrooms. Sprinkle parmesan while sauteing for a minute.
- Turn the heat off, top with parsley and season with salt and pepper. Serve.
You'll also love
- Grilled Brie, Turkey and Pear... 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Chicken Corn Chowder (Disney Style) 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Broccoli and Tortellini Salad 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Cinnamon Streusel Pumpkin Coffee... 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Pumpkin Muffins from Cake Mix 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Crockpot sauted mushrooms 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Low-Carb Spaghetti Squash &... 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Meatballs and Sauce on Spaghetti... 4/5 (2 Votes)