Kielbasa, Peppers, Onions & Fried Potatoes
Quick and easy dinner that everyone in the family will enjoy! Mix any type of sausage with pan fried potatoes, onions and green peppers.
- 1 package kielbasa or other smoked sausage, cut into 1/4 inch rounds
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 large onion, diced
- 2 - 3 large potatoes, peeled and diced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, separated
- 4 tablespoons butter
- Salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 25mins
In a medium saucepan, skillet heat 2 tablespoons olive oil and 4 tablespoons butter over medium-high heat. Add the diced potatoes and season with salt and pepper. Fry until golden brown and cooked through, around 8 to 10 minutes.
In a separate large skillet heat 1 tablespoon olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the Kielbasa and cook until the sausage is lightly browned on both sides.. Add the peppers, onions and paprika and cook until the onions are tender, and the kielbasa is cooked through.
Add the browned potatoes to the sausage, pepper and onions in the large saucepan. Continue to cook for about 5 minutes and serve.
You'll also love
- Slow Cooker Birria de Res 4/5 (22 Votes)
- Pork and beans and hot dog... 3.8/5 (38 Votes)
- Vegan Passover Kugel 3.9/5 (37 Votes)
- Greek Chicken & Rice Soup with Egg... 3.9/5 (103 Votes)
- Potato Soup Recipe (slow cooker) 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Kale & Sausage Ragu 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Italian Sausage and Beef Ragu 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Meatball Onion Bombs 4.2/5 (5 Votes)