Pork Chops with Apples
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of Sage
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon Thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon ground Allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon Paprika
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 boneless pork chops (about 1 inch thick)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium onion thinly sliced
- 2 red apples thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup apple juice
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
Mix flour, and all the spices and salt in a small bowl and sprinkle both sides of the pork chops with the seasoned flour. Reserve the remaining flour mixture.
Cook pork chips in hot oil in a large skillet on medium-high heat until browned on both sides.
Remove cooked chops from skillet.
Add onions and cook for about 3 minutes until tender. Stir to keep from burning.
Add apples and cook 2 minutes.
Next stir in juice, sugar and reserved seasoned flour until well mixed. Return pork chops to skillet.
Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low, cover and simmer 5 minutes or until desired doneness.
You'll also love
- Inside-Out Stuffed Cabbage 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Caramel Corn 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Maple-Glazed Turkey Breast 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Orange Bow Knot Rolls 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Raspberry Orange Trifle 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Turkey Cranberry Wreath 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Bacon-Cheddar Mashed Potatoes 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Crispy Turkey Cutlets with... 0/5 (0 Votes)