Pumpkin Cinnamon Cheesecake
Delicious Pumpkin Cinnamon Cheesecake recipe. Everyone will want a second piece.
- 1 medium pie pumpkin, acorn squash or butternut squash
- 1 quart whole milk yogurt, strained overnight or up to 24 hours (discard whey)
- 1/2 cup agave nectar or honey
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon celtic sea salt
Preparation time 60mins
Cooking time 110mins
Adapted from elanaspantry.com
Fill the bottom of a baking dish with a little less than ¼ inch of water.
Cut pumpkin in half, remove seeds, and place face down in baking dish.
Roast pumpkin in the oven for 45-55 minutes until soft.
Allow pumpkin to cool and scrape flesh into a bowl, then measure out 2 cups.
In a food processor, combine 2 cups pumpkin, strained yogurt (minus the whey which was strained out), agave, vanilla and lemon juice and process until smooth, about 1-2 minutes.
Process in cinnamon and salt.
Pour batter into a 8-inch springform pan.
Bake at 350° for 45-50 minutes, until firm.
Remove from oven, cool and serve.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (890 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (896 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Jalapeno Popper Spread 4.5/5 (685 Votes)
- Butternut Squash, Ricotta &... 4.5/5 (494 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (498 Votes)
- Snickerdoodle Bread 4.5/5 (451 Votes)
- Impossible Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes 4.5/5 (405 Votes)