Chilled Seafood Salad With Herbed Olive Oil And Sea Salt
Rate this recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- 1 can hearts of palm
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup black olives
- 1/2 cup green olives
- 3 pounds medium shrimp cooked, shelled, leaving tail connected
- HERBED OLIVE OIL:
- 3/4 cup coarsely-chopped flat-leafed parsley (wash and dry before chopping)
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh chives (wash and dry before chopping)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 3/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- Coarse sea salt to taste, plus
- additional for serving
- 2 lemons sliced thin
Combine all salad ingredients.
For herbed olive oil: In a bowl combine herbs, lemon juice and salt. Whisk in extra-virgin oil. Toss with seafood salad.
This recipe yields ?? servings.