Asian Beef Kebabs
- 1 pound lean beef, top sirloin or tri-tip well trimmed, cut into 1" pieces - 16 pieces
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
- 1 green pepper cut into 16 pieces
- 8 small bamboo skewers
- 16 cherry tomatoes
- 1 small onion cut 16 small pieces
Combine first 4 ingredients in bowl. Season generously with pepper. Prepare barbecue (high heat) or preheat broiler.
Thread beef onto 8 skewers, threading 2 tomatoes, 2 pepper pieces and 2 onion pieces onto each.
Broil until beef is tender, turning occasionally, about 6 minutes for medium-rare.
This recipe yields 4 to 8 servings.