Arugula Salad With Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/8 cup red-wine vinegar
- 1/8 cup balsamic vinegar
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 3 cups arugula washed thoroughly, and spun dry
- 1 1/2 cups vine-ripened red cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 1/2 cups vine-ripened yellow cherry tomatoes halved
In a blender or food processor blend together mustard, vinegars, and salt and pepper. With motor running, add oil in a very thin stream and blend until emulsified. Vinaigrette may be made 4 days ahead and chilled in a tightly sealed jar. Shake vinaigrette well before serving.
Arrange arugula, and tomatoes decoratively on a platter and serve with vinaigrette.
This recipe yields 6 servings.
You'll also love
- Apple Walnut Upside-Down Cake With... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Apple Pancakes With Sautéed Apples 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Yankee Okra 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Warm Scallop And Spinach Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Tomato And Olivada Crostini 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Summer Lettuce Salad With... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spicy Chipotle Pork Tacos With... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Poached Chicken Breast With... 0/5 (0 Votes)