Cheesy Broccoli and Bacon Stuffed Potatoes
- 4 large scrubbed Russet potatoes
- 4 Tb. butter
- 3/4 cup cottage cheese or 1/2 cup sour cream
- 6 oz. shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 strips cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1 1/2 cups cooked chopped broccoli
- Salt and pepper
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Prick the potatoes with a knife and bake them on a foil-lined baking sheet until tender, about 1 hour. Remove the potatoes, but leave the oven on.
Cut off and discard the top quarter of each potato. scoop out the flesh and mash it with the butter, cottage cheese or sour cream, and cheddar. Stir in the bacon and broccoli and pile the stuffing back into the potato skins.
Bake another 20 minutes to 30 minutes, or until browned and piping hot.
You'll also love
- Sautéed Tilapia with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cabbage Halwa 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lamb - Baby Lamb Chops with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Fresh Broccoli with Cream Cheese... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Casserole, Zippy Beef Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Jeweled Pork Roast 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Black-Eyed Pea and Bacon Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Broccoli and Lemon Orzo Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)