Cheesy Broccoli and Bacon Stuffed Potatoes
- 4 large scrubbed Russet potatoes
- 4 Tb. butter
- 3/4 cup cottage cheese or 1/2 cup sour cream
- 6 oz. shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 strips cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1 1/2 cups cooked chopped broccoli
- Salt and pepper
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Prick the potatoes with a knife and bake them on a foil-lined baking sheet until tender, about 1 hour. Remove the potatoes, but leave the oven on.
Cut off and discard the top quarter of each potato. scoop out the flesh and mash it with the butter, cottage cheese or sour cream, and cheddar. Stir in the bacon and broccoli and pile the stuffing back into the potato skins.
Bake another 20 minutes to 30 minutes, or until browned and piping hot.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (811 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Casserole 4.5/5 (703 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.5/5 (665 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (488 Votes)
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (451 Votes)
- Baked Penne with Chicken, Broccoli... 4.5/5 (317 Votes)