Pumpkin Pie Bars
- 1 can Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent dough sheet
- 2 eggs
- 1 can (15 oz) pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix) or homemade pumpkin puree
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup corn syrup
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Sweetened whipped cream or additional pumpkin pie spice for garnish
Heat oven to 350°F. Line 11x7-inch pan with cooking parchment paper, leaving about 1 to 2 inches paper hanging over sides of pan.
Unroll 1 can Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent dough sheet in bottom of pan; press with fingers in bottom and up sides. Set aside.
In large bowl, beat 2 eggs, 1 can (15 oz) pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix), 1 cup whipping cream, 1/2 cup packed brown sugar, 1/4 cup corn syrup, 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice and 1/2 teaspoon salt with whisk until smooth and well blended. Pour mixture into pan over dough.
Bake on middle oven rack 45 to 50 minutes or until center is set. Remove from oven to cooling rack. Cool completely, about 1 hour 30 minutes.
Using hanging paper, lift from pan. Cut into 4 rows by 3 rows to make 12 bars or 4 rows by 4 rows to make 16 bars. Garnish each bar with whipped cream or a dusting of pumpkin pie spice. Store in refrigerator.