Sparkling Mandarin Orange Dessert
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2 pkg. (3 oz. each) JELL-O Orange Flavor Gelatin
- 2-1/2 cups sparkling water
- 2 cans (11 oz. each) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup thawed COOL WHIP LITE Whipped Topping
- 1/4 tsp. ground red pepper (cayenne)
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 160mins
Adapted from kraftrecipes.com
Add boiling water to gelatin mixes in large bowl; stir 3 min. until completely dissolved. Stir in sparkling water; pour into 8 champagne glasses or dessert dishes. Refrigerate 30 min. or until thickened.
Top with oranges. Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm.
Combine COOL WHIP and red pepper; spoon over desserts just before serving.