Pirate Stuffed Potato
- 1 can salmon - (14 3/4 oz)
- 6 baking potatoes - (abt 7 oz ea)
- 2 cups shredded mild cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 4 tablespoons margerine
- 4 tablespoons minced onions
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly-ground black pepper
Drain and flake the salmon and set aside. Pierce potato skins a few times with a fork and place in microwave. Cook until tender, about 18 minutes.
Cut a slice off the top of each potato and scoop out the inside, leaving 1/4-inch thick shell. Blend the potato pulp with 1/2 cup of cheese, flaked salmon and remaining ingredients. Spoon mixture into potato shells.
Microwave on high power for 4 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining cheese and microwave 45 seconds, or until cheese is melted. You will have extra mixture. Use it for salmon patties the next day.
This recipe yields 6 servings.