White Sangria with Peaches and Frozen Grapes
- 2 (750 ml) bottles dry white wine (such as white Rioja)
- 4 cups purchased fresh orange juice
- 1 1/2 cups cointreau or other orange liqueur
- 2 large ripe peaches, rinsed, halved pitted and cut into thin slices
- 2 lemons, rinsed pitted and cut into very thin rounds
- 4 cups seedless green grapes, frozen
- 2 (11-12 oz) cans chilled grapefruit soda
1. Combine wine, orange juice, cointreau, peach slices and lemon rounds in large jar.
2. Refrigerate until cold, at least 2 hrs (can be made one day ahead). Before serving, mix in grapes and soda. Ladle sangria into cups and serve cold.