Herbed New Potatoes II
- 1 1/2 pounds small boiling potatoes quartered
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley leaves
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh chives
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter softened
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
In a steamer set over boiling water steam the potatoes, covered, for 10 minutes, or until they are just tender. In a bowl toss the potatoes gently with the parsley, the mint, the chives, the butter, and the salt and pepper to taste.
This recipe yields 4 servings.