Grilled Peppers With Rosemary Yogurt Sauce
- ROSEMARY YOGURT SAUCE:
- 3 red bell peppers quartered, seeded
- 3 yellow bell peppers quartered, seeded
- Olive oil for brushing
- Capers for garnish
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 teaspoon minced rosemary
- 1 tablespoon olive oil - (to 2)
- Kosher salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
Brush peppers with olive oil and place on prepared grill. Grill until peppers are soft.
Arrange grilled peppers on a platter and drizzle with Rosemary Yogurt Sauce. Sprinkle with capers
For the Rosemary Yogurt Sauce: In a small bowl combine all ingredients and mix until well-blended. Season with salt and pepper.
This recipe yields 8 servings.