White Crudites w/ Buttermilk Dip
- 1 cup low-fat buttermilk
- 1 cup cream fraiche
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped fresh dill, plus more for garnish
- 1 1/4 teaspoons coarse salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Pinch of cayenne (optional)
- Crudites such as celery, white asparagus (peeled and blanced), hearts of romaine, cucumber spears, and endive for serving.
Combine buttermilk, creme fraiche, dill, salt, pepper, lemon zest and juice, and cayenne in a medium bowl. Cover and refrigerate for up to 1 day. Garnish with dill, and serve with crudites.