These apple dumplings are the perfect dessert hack when you don't have a lot of time to throw together something delicious!
- 2 cans (8-ounce) crescent rolls
- 2 sticks butter
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cup 7 Up (or other lemon soda)
- 2 Apples
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 50mins
Butter a 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
Preheat the oven at 350°F.
Peel and core apples, then cut each apple into 8 slices.
Roll each apple slice in a crescent roll and place in a buttered dish.
Melt butter, stir in sugar, vanilla and cinnamon, and when it’s thickened, remove from heat and pour over the dumplings.
Pour the soda in the middle and along the edges of the pan (not over the rolls).
Bake for 35 to 45 minutes, or until rolls are golden brown.
You'll also love
- Lemon Meringue Tarts 4.4/5 (49 Votes)
- Raspberry-Rhubarb Slab Pie 4.4/5 (49 Votes)
- 7 Day Diet Fat Burning Cabbage... 4.4/5 (50 Votes)
- Chili's Best 4.4/5 (51 Votes)
- Grilled Pineapple Jerk Chicken 4.6/5 (33 Votes)
- Toffee Blondides in a Jar 4.6/5 (33 Votes)
- Christmas Fudge 4.6/5 (33 Votes)
- Apple Butter Snickerdoodles 4.5/5 (34 Votes)