Crisy French Fingerling Potatoes
- 1 pound French fingerling potatoes or small new red potatoes
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons coarse kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary
1. Wash potatoes thoroughly, but leaves skin intact.
2. Boil potatoes in salted water for approximately 10 minutes; drain.
3. While potatoes are boiling, preheat oven to 375 degrees.
4. To a cast iron skillet, add butter and place in oven until melted.
5. Add potatoes to hot skillet, seasoning evenly w/ salt & pepper.
6. Return skillet to oven and roast for approximately 30 minutes, or until skins of potatoes are a little crunchy.
7. Remove skillet from oven, add rosemary, and stir well. Return skillet to oven for 5 minutes. Potatoes are done when they are crisp on the outside with a puffy texture on the inside.