Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookies
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (12 ounce) bag semisweet chocolate morsels
- 3/4 cup chopped honey-roasted peanuts
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray baking sheets with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, beat butter and peanut butter at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy. Add sugars, beating until mixture is fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in vanilla.
3. In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt. Gradually add to butter mixture, beating until combined. Add chocolate morsels and peanuts, beating until combined. Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls onto prepared baking sheets. Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until edges are lightly browned. Let cool on pan for 2 minutes. Remove from pans, and cool completley on wire racks. Store cookies in airtight containers.