Seasoned BBQ Potatoes Recipe
- 2 lbs medium red or white potatoes, quartered......
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
Adapted from facebook.com
BBQ~ grill or oven.
Preheat oven 400°F.
In large bowl, combine, chili powder, honey, garlic powder, pepper and butter.
Add potatoes; toss to coat.
Spoon potatoes in greased 11x7-inch baking dish.
Bake 40-50 minutes until potatoes are tender.
BBQ--wrap and seal in foil; place on grill for about 30 minutes until tender!