Libby’s Pumpkin Pie
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 4 large eggs
- 1 can (29 oz.) LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 2 cans (12 fl. oz.) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 2 unbaked 9-inch (4-cup volume) deep-dish pie shell
- Whipped cream (optional)
Preheat over to 425° F
Mix sugar, cinnamon, salt, ginger and cloves in small bowl. Beat eggs in large bowl. Stir in pumpkin and sugar-spice mixture. Gradually stir in evaporated milk.
Pour into pie shell.
Bake at 425° F for 15 minutes. Reduce temperature to 350° F; bake for 40 to 50 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean. Cool on wire rack for 2 hours. Serve immediately or refrigerate. Top with whipped cream before serving.